2. Trek through the Jozani Forest to see the native red colobus monkeys.
3. Visit Stone Town to see the bustling memorials, Omani architecture and slavery museums.
4. Learn how to scuba dive – for PADI-certified divers, Zanzibar has some of the best wreck diving in the world.
5. Go on a spice tour, tasting fresh herbs and fruit straight from the tree.
7. Walk along the deserted beach and see the sun set behind the palms.
8. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach or the resort’s jetty.
9. Snorkel over the reef in the 24°C Indian Ocean.
10. Relax with an Ila spa treatment in The Residence’s gorgeous spa pavilions.