Entry Form for the “Traveler’s Lodestone” Giveaway/Sweepstakes
**All Information Shared via Entry Form During the Giveaway Will Be Deleted Shortly After Shipment of the Book to the Winner. I do not retain or sell this information, it is solely collected in the interest of choosing, contacting, and providing the prize to the winner. As soon as that is complete, the information is deleted.
The Giveaway Prize:
1 (One) copy of “Traveler’s Lodestone”, a book by Angela & Olivia Blessing. ISBN # 978-1493593323. Retail Price on Amazon: $19.94.
Who Can Enter?
- Legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- I only ship domestically in the USA, so entrants must have a US mailing address.
How Long Does the Giveaway Last?
- Beginning: 12:00:01 a.m., Eastern Standard Time (“EDT”) on January 4, 2014
- Ending at 11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (“EDT”) on January 31, 2014.
How to Enter
- You can freely enter this Sweepstake by filling out the official entry form on this Blog (Student Ramblings) or the Student Ramblings Website.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple completed forms will not give you multiple entries, I will delete duplicates.
- No Purchase necessary. Purchases will not increase your chance to win. The odds of winning are entirely dependent upon the number of entrants.
How to Win
- Winners are chosen completely randomly via the Random Sequence Generator at Random.org. There will be no bias in my selection. The winner will be selected and informed via email the day after the competition ends. The name of the winner will be posted on this blog and on the website. The prize will be ordered for the winner the day after the winner is selected, although it may take as many as 3-6 weeks for the book to arrive.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Olivia L. Blessing, SIAS International University (Peter Hall), 168 Renmin Road, Xinzheng, Zhengzhou City, 河南省, 451150. (Note: SIAS International University has nothing to do with this sweepstake. I simply reside in an apartment there, so it is part of my address.)