Official Sweepstakes Rules
- There is NO Fee or Purchase necessary to enter a sweepstake. Purchases will NOT increase your chance to win. The odds of winning are entirely dependent upon the number of entries.
- Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to follow ALL of the rules and regulations related to these sweepstakes as well as all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- You can enter my Sweepstakes by filling out the official entry form on this Blog (Student Ramblings) or the Student Ramblings Website. If you do not own internet, I recommend visiting a public library or other location offering free computer and internet services to complete the form online.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple completed forms will not give you multiple entries, I will delete duplicates.
- Beginning dates and deadlines for entry into sweepstakes will be listed above each entry form on this blog or the Student Ramblings website. These dates are hard dates, meaning they will not be altered once published.
- I will only ship to US mailing addresses. PO Box addresses are fine, but I will not ship outside of the country.
- I am not responsible for any errors made on the part of the entrants. All entrants are responsible for misspellings of their name, home addresses, or email addresses. All entrants are responsible for any inability to contact the winner via email or shipping address. I follow what is given on the entry form precisely.
- Should the prize be returned due to the winner not taking possession via mail, I will email the winner. The winner will be given 48 hours to respond with an alternative method of shipment. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will conduct another randomized drawing to find an alternative winner.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes or fees associated with receiving the book and/or using it.
- By participating in the giveaway, the winner agrees to release the organizer of this giveaway from any harm relating from or against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of the prize
- Limitations of Liability:
- The sweepstakes organizer is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes/giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes/giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest/giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes/giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest/giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the sweepstakes/giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, the sweepstakes/giveaway organizer, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these rules to be available and/or claimed, the sweepstakes/giveaway organizer reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Sponsor:Olivia L. Blessing Email: email@example.com SIAS International University (Peter Hall), 168 Renmin Road, Xinzheng, Zhengzhou City, 河南省, 451150. ***(Note: SIAS International University has nothing to do with sweepstakes. I simply reside in an apartment there, so it is part of my address.)