A Potentially Helpful Resource For my Foreign Study Abroad Friends coming to the US!
WES is a non-profit organization that works with international students interested in studying in American Universities. Right now, they are offering a free! webinar to students on tips for applying!
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
“International students attending and/or graduating from secondary schools of education and wishing to study in the U.S. to obtain an undergraduate degree will learn about the specific requirements to apply to colleges and universities in the United States. Admissions Expert, Jackie Vogl will discuss the international student undergraduate admissions process into U.S. colleges and universities.”
What you will learn
- Differences between public and private institutions
- Standardized test scores for college admissions
- Importance of college essays
- Merit vs. need-based financial aid
- Jackie Vogl ~ Assistant Vice President for Global Education, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Cynthia Lozano ~ Bachelor in Public Relations University of Tennessee
- Janay Phillips ~ Marketing Manager, World Education Services